RSS

Reupdate haha

Woah! How long has it been? Ah well, couldn't find the time to write up due to my NS. NS will take up most of my time. Anyways, after bookout yesterday, I went home to change to dance clothing. After that, I headed to Somerset to meet up with Patricia. Had dinner at Quiznos Sub.


Seems Quiznos has become one of Pat's favourite food places. I had a standard Tuna Melt 6 inches while she had a 9 inch Chicken Bourbon. That girl really appetite very big Hahahaha! Went to Arjuna's class after that. I was still lethargic from book out so I sometimes lost track of the moves. I frequently forget moves on that day.

After class, a girl came up to me and asked is I was in the 3D shoot last time. I realised it was Ain! Lol! Its been very long since I've last saw her. Surprised she still recognised me! XD

After class, Me, Pat and Ain went to catch a midnight movie. Hahah! Pat felt it was too early to just go back home and call it a day. So the 3 of us went to watch Paranormal Activity 3. this movie is one of the most shock-filled movies ever. I jumped out of my seat alot during the movie. Pat as usual, she handled the shocks really well Hahahaha! Ain also had many scares. After the movie, we went to Macdonalds at Scape. I wanted to buy a burger.

Me and Pat planned to go Coldstone next week and try out the ice-cream. Mmmm... And also the haunted house 3D experience. But thats a story for another week. There was Night Rider buses that day so the 3 of us headed home. Lets call it a day...





~With every mental and physical stress I face, it doesnt hurt much cos my mind only thinks of the laughter and joy we shared...~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: