RSS

Wakakaka

Its CNY!!!


Starting on Friday.... Hmm... went to school to do practical. Then off to GEM class. I went to union to wait for Matthew. He wanted L4D!! The super famous zombie-bustin' game!! Those who want PM me yaa... ^^

Suppose to go Bugis with my classmates, but then heard that Theresa scared go Union Room... I want to go persuade her go for GP training. In the end, I give up negotiating liao lol... I accompanied Theresa and Joey to IKEA... Only bought 2 mirrors. O_o LOL?

ZzZzZZ.... My sis Theresa raced with me to the plate section... Of course she won, I was running with trolley (-___-)'''

After IKEA, we went to Anchorpoint just across the road. I hadnt had my dinner so i bought Toasted Twister,,, It was AWESOME... Me and Joey psychoed Theresa to go for Enrolment and the FO camp. But... it failed... Also drove Theresa crazy because of the words she said..

Bottom line... Theresa is a Chalay or Manese... Combine Malay and Chinese... XD

"What sia" becomes "What shia"... And "Apa siol" becomes "Apa shio"
Cant stop laughing at how she pronounces it. XD After that we took bus 64 to Red Hill MRT and took the MRT to Bugis... Went to Bugis Street for fun. I showed them the route Me and the other FO Comm members took that time. There were many cheap stuff there. Totally nice gears man...
Went to Starbucks after that.
I found out that the inner demon of Theresa is unleashed when u take photo of her face. She fractured my arm.. OUCH!! LOL
Somehow, Theresa psycho me belanja her Starbucks drink. I told myself this "Never mind luh, Once in a while"
It was like 10.30 plus after we drank at Starbucks... Time to get home.

RMB!!: Yummy~ Mocha Ice-blended...

Here are some photos!! Joey is Random LOL







This some of pics... Other I lazy luhhh... =P

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: