RSS

Holy mackerel

Woah!!! I never updated the blog for god knows how long!! Lets talk about something things that happened recently bloggy...

The FO camp!
I am a GL! I chose the name Tritons. Sounds cool to me man... My wife is Aine aka Kathe.
I know that we both share common thoughts. I know when she is feeling down and she does know when I'm feeling down too! Its like telepathy?

Kantikoy! Tritons' and Aine's family. I should say I'm impressed with Kantikoy's bonding. Its quite strong if I do say so myself. Really love Bourbon and Kantikoy... Families that I will really cherish to the heart.

Here are some photos... Memories... Images speak louder than words man... ;D

The family members, gathering up!!


Sometimes I wonder... WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING??

Makin' a spiral ain't that easy man...


You can't spell KANTIKOY without a Y...




Team Unity.. My bunny Aine!



*Hearts* *Hearts*

Woooots!!

This Family is called RECONTEUR + KANTIKOY = RECONTIKOY


The stairway children...



Me and Fei Fei... Haha


Team Fei Fei!!

Me and Pebbles...


Legend Of Kantikoy!!
Hmmm.... These are memories that will stay with me forever. I'll talk about FO Outing When I get ALL the pictures... XP
Till then, seeya soon bloggy!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: