RSS

XD

Woah... I've been mugging for these few days. The most tiring day was Thursday. I studied and didn't sleep! Really becoming a zombie.... Here was Thursday's layout. I went to school to study at the library, I met the Malaysians... oh yea and Weehao and Wangcong too. Me and Jin Xiang did cockster talk XD

I didn't now Jin Xiang can be quite noisy but in a good way. Then came Benedict and Chris... And their class. Well one thing that attracted my eyes was Benedict's classmate. Umm what was her name again, umm.. oh yeah, Shujun. She looks kinda cute! But sad she's taken already XD

Alright, then off to meet Joey at FC5... It was mugging time. After we ate, we went to the library to study. Had to complete PD&D report! Waaaa Stress!! Planned to stay overnight at school to study. The skaters made alot of noise there... =.= But at least they left the area. Thats where I didnt get sleep. My eyes, back and neck were really aching. Lucky Alicia came. I got at least a little bit of rest...

Hope to get over this exam thingy done asap!! Really tensed up here!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: