RSS

Possible...

GYEAH!! 2 papers down, 2 to go! So far so good... Not much of a problem!

I've been thinking, I think I've been too hard on my class lately. I always think of the negative side such as "study too much" or "got nothing better to do". But come to think of it, they helped me quite alot in my studies. Its already good that I have classmates backing me up...

I am REFRAMING my mindset. Something I learned in Chemical Engineering... Never look at a certain viewpoint only from a negative point of view. Think of it as a positive thought and it will bring you far. Cant wait for attachment! Gonna be fun, I just know it...

I am happy with what I have right now... Nothing will make me feel down, absolutely nothing... =D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: