RSS

Alright!

Heh... Exams are over, Holidays are in! Well, to start off the holidays, there was a raconteur outing! Fun loh! We went to watch the movie called "I Love You, Beth Cooper". Did I spell that right? Haha

I missed the front part of the show, but still, I manage to catch up on what was going on...It was really fun. Getting to know my nephews and nieces better hahaha

Ronald, as usual, humour alot...
Yan Tze, always try disturb me... epic fail though wahehehe
Halifi, kinda quiet, but seems like a nice dude...
Jiahao, wear so awesome and also fun to talk to... XD

Later on, the other excos joined us... I had a Tuna Sub for my break fast... It was great to mingle with them all... And an Ancient guy came to the outing too! Marcus! LOL

Alright, here are some retard language I encountered in the outing...
Go Thailand, Use Rupiah...
SPCA keeps Paedophiles...

Retard Has A Whole New Meaning...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: