RSS

Alright...

Dam.. people keep saying NOT UPDATED NOT UPDATED... FINE...

14th October
WEEEE... Lets start with the Chalet. Well I wouldn't consider it a chalet for me and some people. I would consider it as an outing. =D

Alright let me recall now... Those were fun memories! When we first reach Pasir Ris E!Hub, we went to have dinner at JustAcia! Well for you Malays out there, its no pork and no lard. BUT NOT Halal... So I stick to eating seafood. My All-time favourite.... SALMON TERIYAKI!! Saying the name makes me wanna eat again. XD
We treated Zhen hui as it was his birthday. His birthday didn't go as planned... I'll explain this later. Well after eating, it was quite late already... We went to the chalet to station our bags at the place. When we got there, some of them felt a little awkward. So we left, for E! Hub for good games at the arcade. I tried the Para Para Dance. Got S Rank and Top the High Scores LOL... Wati had the Video. But I really look retarded. =.=

After the Arcade, all of us were divided into 3 groups. The '500 Days of Summer Group', The 'Sorority Row' Group and The "Bowling Group". Dinah and Darren watched 500 days of summer while Me, Amanda and Zhen hui went to go bowling. The rest watched Sorority Row. Well, the bowling group didn't go bowling in the end. We went for a walk at the park. It was kinda peaceful, my heart was at peace at that point of time. No troubles, no stress...

While walking by the beach my heart felt wierd... Hmm... I dunno why...
Well after that we met up back at the chalet. Me and Darren went to rest at the swimming pool area. It was comfortable at first, but then soon after... We left the area. There is a reason why. I won't state it. It'll be my dark little secret. =)
Back at the chalet, Darren got some rest as he'd be having ITP in the morning. It was kinda late already at that point of time. I couldn't sleep while sitting up. So I went back to the swimming pool area WITH A PILLOW this time. It was super comfortable. I had a very nice rest there... Amanda and the others soon joined me by the swimming pool. They came back from their little outing. I was alittle bit crazy at that period of time. I stuttered bullshit... Anyways, the bullshit I stuttered at least made the people around me laugh. Keep the spirits high...
We stayed there till morning, then we grabbed our bags to leave the place. We came up with a random plan to go swimming... From the look on everyone, they looked super tired.
Jiahao looked dead.. Hahaha
15th October
Planned to swim at Jurong East Swimming Complex. At 2pm, we went there for a swim... And at the same time, we celebrated Zhen hui's Birthday... We had lots of fun at the swimming pool. Alicia and ligeng talked ALOT... And Dinah was as lame as ever at that time. zhen hui is cockster as usual and Jiahao was sort of more energetic at that point of time.

Well, we ate cake... That is our lunch... =.=
i was alittle reluctant to go back to chalet but what the hell, I just went ahead. I got my driving stuff in my bag... So I stayed. Well I had a great time mingling with the "clique". Here is a photo...
I didn't sleep that night. Was up the whole day with them. The next day, at BBDC, I drove like a hangovered fcuk... =.=
I feel as happy as ever... There was nothing holding me down, until DSD really pissed me off with the 50th anniversary thing. I just want to have fun as a teenager. Im gonna grow fcuking old.. 20 years old is already considered aged...
Union took away my heart... Now they want to take away my sanity? I'll burn the union office if I need to. I wish my friends in union did the same but no they didnt... I was suppose to play soccer and that DSD called me up again...
I think I have no choice but to apologise to my committee and quit... I will not show my face in union anymore... I'll hold my own outings outside union... I hope my committee will take it lightly... I just want them to know I had enough of leading union stuff...
Projects make me way upset... But whatever it is, I must not feel any guilt or pity...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: