RSS

Hey hey hey!

These few days I've been hanging out with my friends cos I wont be seeing them for quite some time. Gonna miss them really. The thing about me is that I get attached to people easily. Thus making them important in my life. So when they go out of my life, it would pretty much affect me. Bah, anyways back to what I did hahahah!


Watched 2 movies this week. On Thursday, I met up with Wati and Duncan to watch Horrible Bosses.
The movie was great! Loved the humour and the storyline. This movie gets the thumbs up from me! Had dinner at Pepper Lunch after the movie. And we talked about lots of stuff. Some stuff which made me alittle agitated Hahahaha!

Alright on to Friday... I met up with Nina for dinner and alittle shopping at Bugis. Its been long since we both met. As Nina like to exaggerate, "Never meet in A MILLION years!" Hahahahah! Had dinner at Pastamania with her. I was introduced by her to Spinach Tortellini. It was really dang nice. It was pasta with spinach and cheese inside. What would make the dish even more awesome is if the cheese was melted cheese. ZOMG! That would be heavenly. After dinner, we headed to Bugis Street for alittle shopping. I needed to buy new bermudas cos my favourite black berms are faded and kinda loose. You can say I lost alot of weight haha!

After I bought my berms, we had dessert. Crepe!! Was one of my favorite desserts to be eaten at Bugis. We then went to Bugis Junction, Nina was interested in buying shoes. She bought the Kappa shoes which she found out was cheaper compared to the ones she saw at OG. Heh, sometimes I can tell what kinda clothes she would wear.

Headed for home at around 9.30pm plus. Called it a day. Gonna miss the laughter we shared eh.

Alright on to Saturday, another movie day you can say... Met with the gang after quite some time. Lots changes in some of em. zhen hui has longer hair woah! Now like Emo-beng XD

SC's hair grew to his original style. But still like a MAT LOL! Jiahao has a cleaner haircut now. But still the same ol' Jiahao. Jingting lost more weight then previously. =D

We all watched the movie Planet of the Apes. The movie was alright, just I felt weird watching a movie with animals as the main character. Jingting funny LOL! She watch movie got alot of hand expression oneeeee!

After the movie, JT had to go for work and Jiahao had to meet his brother. The rest of us headed to play pool at Pomo. Its been long since I played pool, and the feeling of it is just great! After pool, I made it home just in time to break my fast. Now thats what you call efficient planning \m|^.^|m/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: