RSS

What I've been thinking...

I've been thinking sometimes why should I care if people don't. Some people take things for granted because everything is like given to them and they just take. In this world it seems there is no such thing as give & take. Its just take. Continue taking and taking from people. For me, I'm at the giving end. I continue to give and give seemingly without the thought of wanting something back. But giving has its limit, I can give until I 'run dry'.


From what I've experienced with some of my friends, they take things for granted. Never a thought of 'What if I didnt have that' or 'What if that person is gone'. Its a cold world but I continue to sticking to my nature. I continue giving... This principle also applies to when one is in need of a friend or advise.

Do note when I blurt everything out, it doesnt mean I want something in return. Its just something for these people to think about. For years, I've been the receiving end and listening to what people have to say or let out. I dont know whether the advice helps them or whatsoever but I'm just glad to be there for that person. But I have a hard time finding someone whom I can talk to when I'm down.

Lets get straight to it, everyone has troubles, its just human. From my viewpoint, only one person whom I just got to know these few months took the liberty to hear me out. The rest not so much. Its sad to have fair-weather friends like those. Only be with you through times of happiness. The group I've learnt to love and care for is GL Comm and some of my most beloved Kantikoy family members, my sons and daughters there. They sometimes still call me dad or daddy. I'm touched, these 2 groups are groups that I can put my full trust and people whom I know will lend a listening ear when need be.

I tried to find more people whom I can trust after poly, but it seems its just plain difficult to trust them in nature. I am not interested in relationships or gf at this point of time. My main aim was always to find people whom I can trust. People whom I can depend on and people who can be there for me when I need them. Why cant I find more people outside with the good qualities of the GL comm? Maybe some of them are still just kids perhaps and that I'm expecting too much from a kid.

One thing I observed is that people whom have not went through ITE or Poly are still.. Hmmm how do I say it? Still not developed in terms of mindset... You can see the difference in character I assure you.

I think you can never find the same group as GL comm or something similar. It will be time for me to go NS soon. I wont be able to meet my friends much and I am sure I will change when I go in. But one thing is for sure, wherever I am, no matter how much I change, I will always remember the GL people and Kantikoy peeps.

My post-poly activities were meant for me to find more people whom I can trust. But I dont think I found much...

That aside, I think some people need to grow up... And learn to cherish the things/people around them and never take things for granted. A message to some of you, grow up, set your life straight and cherish the friends around you. Things you take for granted can be taken away from you in a blink of an eye.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: