RSS

My Last Day, Of Civilisation? Haha


I went to meet some of the session people yesterday. Jennie made time after her work to come meet me. Pat postponed her night out to the next day too. Jon was free so I called him up too!


I dont like huge unique outings or whatsoever. Simple outings are sufficient. Keeps me sane and from going all-out paranoid. We all went for a simple dinner then a walk through town and some little food shopping. Hah! Guess who looking for food? Patricia lor LOL!!

I was kinda glad I get to meet them 3 before I go in. Gonna miss em cos these are the few who I'm closer with in session. They're lucky cos they meet me when I already shaved my head. I won't go into detail what we talked or whatsoever.

We took photos at SCAPE and cineleisure. The difference now is all of us arent in out dance gear! ^_^ And unknown to me, I dressed up like a SMURF! Met Enni and Jun liang there. She go expose my head! ROARRRR!!

Aight, anyways, I'm really glad I get to see them. Cos I'll be away from them for 10 days and who's to say we will even meet on weekends and that will make 3 months of not seeing them.

Here are the photos hahaha!!
Song playing in my head: Do You Remember - Jay Sean



















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: