RSS

Wow... Totally Great... Just Great...

End of another period of weekends. Awww man... How I wish there were 48 hours in 1 day.
Lets start with Friday. WHOLE DAY AS USUAL LOL...
First went to school for the boring plant design... Then I went to SPSU Union Room and found Jiahao, Benedict and others there. I was invited to LTC! YAY!

Last I heard of LTC, many people became super tanned. Well, I cant be tan, I'll be black... Dang~~ But it should be fun, Amanda, Jiahao, Christie and a few others would be going on the same trip as me! Should be dammm fun loh. Had to wait for ligeng to finish her stuff, so i rested in Union Room for awhile.

Went to friday prayers first... Then I came back.. Still waiting for that slowpoke girl. XD
LoL, I pity Jiahao having to do Jonathan dirty work.. Showed him the way to SMA area at T1A.
The funny thing is the lecturer that Jiahao had to look for was a guy. He asked the receptionist,"Could you pass this to MISS Fu Nan Cho"

The receptionist replied "You mean MISTER Fu Nan Cho" LOLOL

He called the lecturer a miss LOL... I was like laughing after going out from the office. Dam blurr lah he.. wahahaha. Alright, so me and ligeng went swimming after that. Her toe ah, needs 20 layers of bandage perhaps? heehee kidding...

Then, we went to Suntec to eat at Swensons.. Taught ligeng how to cut chicken LOLOL... She was like battling with the poor BBQ Half Chicken. hahahaha
Had some good laughs in Swensons! XD The person whom I learnt from most about dining, is from my dad. I'm always looking for new things to learn from him... He showed me how to cut and slice using fork and knife properly. Wanna learn as much as I can from him, so that what he learnt can be taught down and will never be forgotten...

I asked Zhen Hui to come to Suntec.. AND HE AGREED TO COME. Power packed la he..
Me and him went to eat at BK. My first taste of Tendergrill! Dam nice... Thanks son! From Suntec I took same train as Zhen Hui to Bukit Gombak. I'm goin' for my night lessons. Another full day for me.. Phew...

I have a feeling that Zhen Hui and Jiahao.. My son and nephew, have similar chracteristics as me... Very rare to find! Zhen Hui has the "Love to travel around" attitude... Which I too have.. Going all the way to Yio Chu Kang to swim.. That's one point XD
Jiahao has the peacekeeper attitude like I do... This is something you cant find in Union. These 2 people I dare say are great people, whom I believe will have trustworthy friends...

On to Saturday!
Well for saturday, I was preparing to go for the Botanic Gardens Picnic... But, I accompanied Amanda to watch a frisbee competition at NP instead. I made 20 sandwiches that I ate instead... LOLOL
When Amanda and me went to NP, we were like dam lost... Basically, we walked round and round. Hoping to reach the field.
Thanks to my friend Riduwan, he told us how to get to the field. We may have reached the other end of the school if we didnt ask anyone...

Met a few people there PLUS an unexpected person! Dave, Ronald, Yang Jie, Xindi and Jeanette were there. Well played SP Ultimate!! At least ya got medals!

It was like 7pm then... And I need catch up with my work, so me and Amanda took a bus to CCK Interchange. She watched Harry Potter with her parents... So unfair Me also want watch... Hope its nice though

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: