RSS

Woo

Well, it can be considered the end of MST... Although I still have 2 make-up papers due to 7 day LOA. Hee... But it shouldn't be a problem. Well, on Saturday, went to hang-out with Edmund. LoL... Go vivo to drink Starbucks and watch movie... But we only went to Starbucks there.

We watched Ice-Age 3 at Plaza Singapura. Nice movie, those who havent watch it should try watch. Love the humour! ^_^

Well, I am not sure why I am now into Korean Pop... Used to like English songs! O.o
I feel that sometimes channels such as Suria should integrate the stage and singing styles of the Korean pop singers. Suria singers to me are kinda boring =S

The stage set is always the same, and some of the outfits they wear are abit too Mat... =S
For Korean Pop Singers, they have a vibrant stage and they combine at least 2-3 types of Genre in a song making it more interesting. And I dare say the mix is a good one!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: