RSS

Weeeee...

Alright... Lets start with Friday...

Firstly, boring Plant Simulation lesson.. -_-
The lecturer said sooooo many information... I copied them down, BUT MESSY like HELL!
But it got more fun at the later part of the day.
Then later, Bioanalytics tutorial. I was kinda attentive for that session, dunno why... Mr Wong has a good speaking tone and sometimes his action very funny XD... Jingwei say one ah. Not me bleaahhh...

After that, was my movement around Singapore. After school, I went swimming with Ligeng. It was kinda fun. Laughter here and there. And trained leg muscle! Could be useful as an addition to Poly 50 training. But the spoiler there were the secondary school boys who came. They were damn noisy. Cant expect mature behaviour from secondary school boys can I? Cant blame them, I was once like that... I cant believe it, I became darker and the sun burned me! Thanks ah Ligeng LOL... jkjk

After that, we went to Suntec City and Raffles City to buy stuff... Shopping more likely.
At like 7pm+, Amanda called to go eat. Zhen hui's idea luh... So from Suntec city, I made my way to Dover to meet them. A few people were going the same way as me, amanda and zhen hui. Izzaty, Dave, Sufea and khairul also were there. We all talked alot in the MRT. No such thing as silence for once...

Dave went to JP too but he went to meet his friend. So Amanda, Me and Zhen hui went to go eat at Fish & Co... At there me and zhen hui do stupid thing sia... Zhen hui's response to the waiter soo dead LOL... We 3 shared 1 platter and bought free flow drink which was really worth it =D

That was my dinner, after that it was near 10pm so time to go home...

DAM... the whole day out... Was wiped out at home. Too tired to move... Imagine this trip, Go from queenstown to dover. Then Dover to Yio Chu Kang. Then Yio Chu Kang to City Hall. Then City Hall to Boon Lay... (X,X)

Anyways, had fun on that day, a good day out... =D

But now, I'm filled with work and test to study for, boring but I will persevere... It will end..... soon...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: